Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm dreaming of elements that are normally incompatible

Last night I dreamt that I was on a colony on another planet and the wraith from Stargate Atlantis were attacking. We'd retreated to a library and formed a time-capsule thingummy so that important books would not be forgotten and it also acted as a suspended animation chamber for the children and one older folk. While that was being set up, I was out with my bb-gun taking potshots at a persistent wraith from atop some pillow (cushion) fortifications. The wraith started clambering up the pillows so I kicked them down on top of his head and ran off giggling something about how he wouldn't be bothering me again. Entering the heart of the library some time later for more ammo, I saw that they were moving books into the capsule and wandered over to see what they'd chosen. Not seeing Thomas Aquinas in the pick, I became upset and insisted that the entire Summa be put in.

That made the entire dream so much more cool. And by cool, I mean totally sweet.

No comments: