Sunday, December 11, 2005

Will you still need me when I'm 64?

Today is the celebration of the day on which I was born. "And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and the sloths, and the carp, and the anchovies, and the oranutans, and the fruit-bats, and the breakfast cereals and..."

My parents, for a combined birthday/Christmas gift, are sending me to Notre Dame for the Edith Stein Project: Redefining Feminism conference. My parents are cool, no?

Dan, my comrade and priest-to-be, has found a pro-life search engine that donates money to organizations such as Priests for Life, EWTN, ALL, etc., when you use the search engine during certain random times of the day. You can elect to have a donation made when you search - and the donation money is taken from sponsored adds. It is an ingenious idea.

No comments: