Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tear-Drinkers

This is really neat and disturbing at the same time!

Sorta-Funny end-of-business-type-phone conversation:

Lady: ...and we will confirm this information with you. So you have a good week and happy holidays.
Me: ... Merry Christmas!
Lady: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!

We giggled at each other for about thirty seconds like co-conspirators and then hung up.

All the hype about keeping the "Christ" in "Christmas" struck me as being rather silly - who would really say "happy holidays"? I mean - really? But I overestimated people. Everyone says it.

School is over and I done well - thank guidness - now onto The Wedding, Walk For Life, Celebrate Life Week (put on by the Berkeley Students for Life), Tax Season, and the Chesterton Event (which YOU are going to, right? Of course right!). Wheeeeeeee!

No comments: